Welcome to University Village Suites at Kennesaw State University.
Rates & Floor Plans
Unlike typical apartments, University Village Suites offers students individual leases. This is preferred by students (and parents) because they are not financially responsible for the entire apartment if a roommate leaves. The housing contract is for one year from August to July. VIEW FLOOR PLANS
*1 bdr and 4 bdr floor plans are limited availability. Primary floor plan is the 2bdr.
University Village Suites Rates, 2013-2014 room/month
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath: Contract Total $7740 ($645/month)
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath Corner: Contract Total $7920 ($660/month)
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath: Contract Total $7200 ($600/month)
- 4 Bed / 2 Bath: Contract Total $7020 ($585/month)
(Rates subject to change.)
- Administration Fee: $200
- Cleaning Fee : $75
- Residence Life Fee $100
The Cleaning Fee is paid each time you reserve a new room and covers basic cleaning and painting of your unit.
The Residence Life Fee is paid annually by all residential students for programming and activities organized by the Residence Life Department for residential students.
Exclusive Freshman Housing
Individually leased and designed with you in mind, University Village Suites offers 1, 2 and 4-bedroom suites, conveniently equipped with mini kitchens and fully furnished. Rent is all inclusive and includes furniture, electricity, water/sewer, Internet and basic cable with HBO. University Village Suites is located on the north end of the KSU campus.
VIEW SITE MAP.
Here are even more reasons to love University Village Suites:
Suite Style Units Include:
- Mini Kitchen including
- Mini Refrigerator
- Built in bar with stools
- Private bedrooms with keyed entry
- XL Twin size adjustable bed
- 3 drawer dresser
- Computer desk with entertainment shelf
- Two position study chair
- Large closet
- Shared bathroom
- Cable and high speed Internet included. Local phone ready.
- always connected 24/7, no dialing up
- data jacks are located at the built-in desk in every bedroom
- high speed Internet connection
NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATION FEE: In addition to Total Rent, Tenant shall pay a one-time non-refundable administration fee (the “Administration Fee”) in the amount of two hundred dollars ($200), which is due on the Execution Date.
Community Amenities Include:
- Computer Lab and Study Room
- Computers with shared printer
- High speed internet connections
- State of the Art Community Kitchens
- Community Laundry Rooms
- Lounge areas
- Wireless Internet
- Activity Rooms with Gaming Stations
- Art Gallery
- Planned community events
- Classrooms in adjacent community
- Parking Garage
- The Hoot restaurant and cafe. Located at University Village next to the activty room.
- Peace Cafe coffee shop and more. Located inside Village Suites.
- Gateway - convenience store. Located near the bridge in University Village.
University Village Suites offers “First Year Experience” programs and is reserved for freshman.
*This is a substance free community. Features and amenities subject to change.